MOVING MOUNTAINS FOR YU
TOGETHER JIM AND I HAVE 45 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN REAL ESTATE
3073 Soco Road
Maggie Valley, NC 28751
828-646-1651 / 828-734-4444 cell phone
Jim has been a Realtor since he was 21 years old and living in Seattle. He went to the University of Puget Sound and being an adventurer, he moved to Alaska for 12 years selling mobile homes when the pipe line was going in. He became Major of the city of the North Pole for 9 years and then moved on to Miami to get two degrees. On the go again he moved to Maggie Valley and started his own Real Estate Company and developed two successful subdivisions in the Valley. And that is where we met up in Real Estate. I was already at Re/Max. I've always been in the business of helping people from owning my own uniform shops in Florida and Asheville to selling Real Estate. I received my college education in Flint, Mi. and an education in business by running several stores for 14 years.. So when I decided to become a Realtor I enrolled at our local college for my courses. I have continued to advance my education with classes and designations and follow closely our local markets as well as markets in other parts of the country. We are certainly in a state of flux in all areas of Real Estate and having a good Realtor who is looking out for your interests is worth a lot.Jim and I make a strong TEAM with lots of experience. Here are some comments from past clients:
1) Connie was first rate especially in communicating with us.
2) You kept in constant touch with me. All encouraging.
3) Her patience with us was unbelievable. She never gave up on us and was never pushy.
4)Thank you so much for all of your help in selling our Maggie Valley house. You sold it in record time even though the market was in one of the worst slumps in recent history.
5) We find Connie very professional and goes above and beyond.
6) Connie is truly a blessing to me. (I had a flood in my house) There is absolutely no way I could have handled all of this mess from Fl. And she has never asked for one penny for all she has done for me. I promise you that you will never find a better person or Realtor. Thank you Connie, you're the best!
7) Bought a home in 2013. Connie and Jim were my realtor "team." My wife and I feel very lucky to have been introduced to them. Connie and Jim were very professional - yet personal- and listened to our needs. it wasn't long before we felt Connie and Jim were our long-time friends.
8) Bought a home 1/14/2014. Connie and Jim, the Smoky Mountains Team, were the second realtors that we contacted in that area. Fortunately, they were also the best. They were always responsive and took great care to help us find the house that was perfect for us. As a result, we found the perfect house for us...
9) Connie Dennis was probably the best realtor with whom my husband and I have ever worked with.She simplified the home-buying process for us, which was essential, since we live in one state and were buying a home in another state. She is extremely knowledgeable in every aspect of the process and helped through every step of the way. We found a great house which is our second home and perhaps, in the future, our last home. Jim knew everything about septic systems and home inspections. What a great team they make.
Connie Dennis & Jim Blyth's Listings